These General Terms and Conditions (“Terms”/“Agreement”) constitute an agreement between LIVEGOLF (Pty) Ltd (‘Live Golf’“Us”, “Our”, “We”) and You (“the Client”) (collectively referred to as “the Parties”).
By requesting any Live Golf Services, you would have read, acknowledged and (electronically) agreed to the Terms contained made available on the Live Golf Website.
These terms and conditions may be updated at any time and will automatically apply.
Golf Coaching Terms & Conditions:
By booking a lesson with Live Golf coaches via either email, Whatsapp or our online portal you are agreeing to comply with the following:
Late arrival / no shows – Lessons will start and end at the time agreed upon and honored to by the coach when booking is confirmed. (Compensation will be taken into consideration for a valid excuse/explanation). Options for late comers:
1. Have the lesson with the remainder of the time at the full price of the chosen lesson package.
2. Cancel lesson and reschedule for another day. Cancellation fee is 50% of chosen lesson package. If the lesson is not cancelled within 12 hours of the lesson then full price will be charged.
3. “No shows” are charged full price of the chose lesson package. No shows will be blacklisted for future notice.
1. Livegolf is not responsible for any loss of or damage to personal belonging.
2. Livegolf will not be held liable for injuries occurred,especially if player goes against coaches commands unless injury is influenced by negligence of Livegolf coach.
3. The damage of Livegolf coaching equipment will be the onus of the player or guardian of the damager, unless the coach is negligible in the situation. Damage will be assessed and charged to golfer/ guardian who did not listen or follow orders of Livegolf coaches to avoid damage.
Rules Of Live Golf:
The above has been put in place for the safety and enjoyment of the lesson for all golfers. If players do not comply with these rules they will be dealt with accordingly and will be asked to sit out of or leave the session.
In extreme circumstances may not be allowed to return in the future. If players are incorrigible, they will face the consequences as well as be charged full for the session booked.
Golf Tour Terms & Conditions:
Travel: All flights are not included. Any flight cancellations/ delays or lost baggage, live golf is not held responsible.
Visa/passports your own responsibility.
Live Golf does not cover for travel insurance.
Cancellation: cancellations 14 days prior will result in deposit back. 14 days or less will result in 100% loss of deposit.
All excursions at your own expenses.
In the case of large group bookings, Live Golf may require a pre payment in order to secure the booking.
Playing conditions : We regularly inspect the golf courses making sure we provide you with the best conditioned golf course at all times.
You must be 18 years or over to make a booking.
If you have any special requests please advise us at time of booking.
Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in line with your instructions of the customer.
General Payment Terms & Conditions:
Payments: Prices are in South African Rands.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice.
Deposits: For golf tours and golf day management, we require a non-refundable deposit of 50% upfront. Balance of payment due 7 days before arrival.
Method of payment: EFT , Pay Fast.
Book Your Golf Tour:
* Customize your own golf tour to suit your budget. Your choice of courses, date, times to play and how many rounds you want to play.
* Play golf with a pro or have a lesson before your round
All tours will be customized to your preferences, for non-golfers we can arrange day excursions at similar times.
* Fill out the inquiry form and a member of staff will get back to you with a quote 24 hours later.